Licensed Bar Services offers a suite of services based off your event’s needs.
1.) Bartending Services
- You provide everything and we provide a licensed bartender to dispense your beverages.
- All you pay for is the bartender wage.
- This is for private residence events, that don’t require a permit.
2.) Open Bar
- We can provide all beverages you wish to serve paid for up front by you.
- We provide different levels of types of alcohol based on your need and budget.
Example: (Bellows Vodka vs. Absolut vs. Grey Goose).
- All unopened alcohol is credited back to you minus 35% restocking fee.
- You pay the bartender wage plus alcohol and consumables costs.
3.) Cash Bar
- We can provide all beverages you wish to serve for a small cash bar setup fee.
- We provide different levels of types of alcohol based on your choice of what you would like us to offer to your guests.
- You pay the bartender wage plus cash bar setup fee.
Types of Indiana Permits that Licensed Bar Services works through:
- 222 Catering Permit
- This allows Beer, Wine, and Liquor.
- All Beer, Wine and Liquor must be purchase through Licensed Bar Services.
- Can include cash bar and open bar services.
- No venue restrictions. Any venue we service allows this permit.
- 118 Temporary Permit
- This allows Beer and Wine only. No Liquor.
- All Beer and Wine can be purchased from any retailer.
- Can include cash bar and open bar services (for beer and wine only)
- Some venue restrictions. Contact us for details
Types of Alcohol Offered
We offer Soft Services as well as all Consumables.